Friday, June 12, 2009

Phobias

I was bored and decided to read a huge list of phobias. I have listed my favorites, with commentary.

Asymmetriphobia- Fear of asymmetrical things (the only people who don't like my totties)

Centophobia- Fear of new things or ideas (also known as conservatives)

Chaetophobia- Fear of hair (these people are not a fan of your legs)

Geniophobia- Fear of chins (shouldn't live in China Town)

Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis (a very lonely and pointless life)

Mythophobia- Fear of myths or stories or false statements (should not read the Bible)

Politicophobia- Fear or abnormal dislike of politicians (all of America thanks to Bush)

Proctophobia- Fear of rectums (not the men I hang out with)

Sophophobia- Fear of learning (Liberal Art majors.... wait, I guess we can't make fun of them anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment