Friday, May 22, 2009

The Holy Grail

I have found the holy grail. The true meaning to life. I am so so so excited about it. In fact I called my best female friends and told them right away. So what is it? What could cause such excitement??

It all happened when I was surfing the web. I came across this site:

http://otoh.org/mirror/restrooms.org/standing.html

Sweet Jesus! I can pee standing up?!?!?!

I immediately ran to the bathroom and followed the seven steps. I was amazed when everything went smooth sailing. "Holy shit! I just pee-ed standing up"!

I am now drinking water and am excited and patiently waiting, for the first time in my life, for that familiar feeling.

Think about the last time that you had to use a nasty bathroom or a porta potty. Now tell me you aren't excited about this!

If anyone else tries this let me know. And for all women out there reading this: you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment